Single Phase Low Voltage PLC Energy Meter is a high-tech product, which adopts mass application specific integrated circuit, advanced micro electronic techniques and SMT technological design. Meter circuit design, structure design, choice of components and materials are made according to allowable greater environment tolerance for reliable guarantee of lasting and stable operation of meter. It is featured by its long service life, high accuracy, high credibility, strong load capacity, low power consumption and light weight. It is used to measure single phase AC voltage active energy with frequency of 50 Hz and rated voltage of 220V. It supports power line carrier communication function. As remote power carrier communication terminal, it makes up remote centralized meter reading system together with PLC concentrator and main station computer. The system realizes function of energy measurement, remote electricity data transmission. The meter complies with GB/T 17215-2002 National Standard (Static meter of AC Active Energy, Class 1 and Class 2), DL/T 698-1999 Standard (Technical Requirements for Low Voltage Power User Centralized Meter Reading System) (Single Phase Smart Meter
- Multi-tariff Prepayment energy meter can realize prepayment energy consumption model, with which utilities can charge electricity fees before the actual consumption happens. we have four different prepayment credit accounting models for Utilities to choose from.
- Prepayment credit accounting based on Kwh This model use single tariff for measurement and it deduct prepayment credit successively by the rate of 0.01kwh.
- Multi-tariff prepayment credit management in terms of monetary terms (amount) This model uses 4 tariffs and 12 periods of time each day; 4 time zones (with programmable weekends ), 50 days holiday, 8 tariff time table; 4 series of tariff table ; the balance credit is deducted by minimum sum of 0.01kwh(or 0.0001 monetary unit). Based on the different tariffs predefined for each tariff time interval,
- Multi-tariff prepayment credit management in terms of kWh Consumption (kWh) This model uses 4 tariffs and 12 periods of time each day; 4 day-section (with programmable weekends), 50 days holiday, 8 tariff time table; decrease credit balance by 0.01kwh successively based on the actual power consumption of each predefined tariff time section. When customer charges their cards at vending station, prepayment power-selling system will do the settlement based on the actual energy consumptions occurred in different time interval and the respective tariffs set for these time intervals. After the settlement of energy consumption (the principle of “more to recede, and less to fill” will be adopted in the settlement process), the balance credit amount (monetary terms) will be converted into energy units (kWh) based on predefined tariffs and these credit energy units will be saved in Customer Card and will be loaded into prepayment meter via Customer card thereafter.
- Prepayment monetary energy credit management based on Stepped tariff This model uses 4 time section, 4 series of stepped tariff scheme; monetary credit balance amount is decreased by monetary energy consumptions (amount of 0.01 kwh X stepped tariffs predefined for different volumes of consumption). Stepped tariff scheme: in every billing month, based on volumes of energy consumption, meter can calculate the electricity charges based on the different tariffs set for different energy consumption volumes. This scheme can be used for the purpose both encouraging energy consumption and encouraging energy saving.