- Programmable balance credit warning limit allow users to purchase credit timely.
- When balance credit is low or meter is overload disconnected, external warning output will inform users to purchase electricity or reduce load.
- Options for load control:
1) Automatic restoration mode after overload power off delay to record overload amount; the restoration time is programmable (With default setting).
2) Overload but not disconnect, just record overload amount.
- Automatically store meter data when power off;
- Measure and display maximum demand;
- Measure and display real time power;
- Overdraft function optional (Default settings);
- Purchase card to restore meter data in loading credit for convenience;
- Attached with meter reading card with great capacity to allow utilities to check as required;
- Attached with setting card, change meter card to allow utilities to register and maintain freely;
- Big LCD screen to display accumulative energy consumption and balance credit amount clearly and vividly;
- Meter can examine and correct data automatically to assure credibility of meter data;
- Equipped with RS-485 to realize meter reading and relay control through communication port (Optional).